1) Live In The House. This may be an option, especially if you are currently living in it. But for many people it is not a good option. Perhaps you’ve never lived in the house, maybe it’s a rental house. Or you live in another part of the country. Or, possibly you live in the house but for whatever reason, perhaps financially, or even emotionally, you just don’t want to live in the house any more.
2) Rent It Out To Tenants. This can be a viable option for some people. But most people simply don’t want to be a landlord. They don’t want to deal with all the hassles and headaches that can and will arise. (Late Rent, Evictions, Property Damage, etc.) Renting it out can be a good option if you are prepared and have the tough personality for being a landlord.
Secondly, you can SELL the house. Again, there are 2 main options:
1) List The House With A Realtor
- Commissions And Fees
- High Closing Costs
- Inspections And Repairs
- Potential Fall-Out / Cancellation
- Inconvenient Showings
- Staging / Keeping Home Show-Ready
- Strangers Going Through Your Home
- Process Can Take Months
- Unknown Closing Date
- No flexibility on move date
- Wasting Your Valuable Time
- Full of uncertainty!
2) Sell The House to Me
- NO Commissions or fees
- NO Typical Closing Costs
- NO Repairs Or Cleaning “As Is”
- NO Contingencies
- NO Inspections
- NO Appraisals
- NO Fall-Out Or Cancellation Risk
- No Showings Or Strangers
- Probate / Title Assistance
- You Pick Your Closing Date
- Can Close Within Days
- Cash Before Closing Plan
- Stay In The House After Closing Plan
- You Can Make FIRM Plans And Be On Your Way!
The option best for you will depend on a number of factors, including how much time you have to sell, the condition of the house, and your tolerance for hassle and uncertainty.
There are many reasons that someone may want to sell their house.
- Upsize / Downsize
- Job Transfer / Relocation
- Tired Landlord / Bad Tenant
- Inherited / Probate
- Home Needs Repairs / Poor Condition
- Vacant Home
- Health Issues
- Behind In Payments
- Financial Stress
Regardless of your reason for selling, I can give you a fair cash offer and structure the transaction to meet your needs!
Get Your Cash Offer!
Whatever your situation, I can help with a win-win solution. I have helped hundreds of sellers avoid the costs, time, and stress of the typical selling process. I pay cash for houses in any condition, in all areas of Las Vegas. And you never pay any Realtor commissions or fees. If you have considered selling your house for any reason, we should talk right away to go over your options and determine if selling to me would be right for you.